- This event has passed.
SPE International Oilfield Scale Conference & Exhibition
May 11, 2016 - May 12, 2016
The SPE International Oilfield Scale Conference and Exhibition has long been recognised as the industry’s foremost specialist scale forum. It provides an ideal platform for industry and academic experts to share experiences in managing the challenges manifesting in your region. This leading two-day event creates opportunities for discussing and sharing new experiences in all aspects of handling oilfield scale and is designed for industry professionals involved or interested in formation, removal, inhibition, and management of oilfield scale. The conference typically attracts more than 200 delegates from all over the world from a diverse range of operating and service companies and research institutes.
Who Should Attend
- Academics and students
- Chemical vendors and manufacturers
- Process and project engineers
- Production chemists and engineers
- Researchers and scientists
- Case histories
- Emerging chemistries and technologies
- Innovative Solutions to Scale Control
- Unconventional Scale and Scale Removal
- Unconventional Production